[Asterisk-Users] E1, E100P

Dave Alan Caruana david at melita.net
Thu Jun 12 07:14:01 MST 2003

hi guys,
I have a little problem maybe you can help ...
I have an asterisk setup, with an E100P, and an ISDN-PRI 30 channel
line from the telco going into it .. the E1 line is OK, because plugged into
a Lucent Portmaster 4 it works OK .. plugged into the asterisk box
I just get an engaged tone, and asterisk posts this message on screen :

WARNING[1167272000]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5275 (pri_fixup): Call specified,
but not found?
WARNING[1167272000]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5816 (pri_dchannel): Hangup on
bad channel 1

With PRI Debug switched on, I get the debug log as per file attached ..

I'm in Malta, but the ISDN should be a regular one as in the rest of europe,
as far as I know .. for now all i'm trying to do is to get ISDN calls
answered,
and thrown directly into the asterisk demo, which works fine when contacted
over SIP / H323.

cheers
Dave