[Asterisk-Users] OH323 crashing

Dave Alan Caruana david at melita.net
Tue Jun 10 04:27:38 MST 2003

hi Michael,
I downloaded the sources something like a week ago,
maximum a week and a half so should be fairly recent.
Not sure of the exact version number .. how do I find
that out ??

If you would like a look into my machine I could give
you a login & password, it's only a testbed. Would need
an IP for my hosts.allow :) (& would be grateful too!)

cheers
Dave