[Asterisk-Users] Correction regarding price of Grandstream Budgetone 100 series phone

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Mon Jun 9 19:55:46 MST 2003

I think this sort of request is an appropriate question for the list, and I
for one would not take offence in any way if a manufacturer answers to the
list as a whole. Answering a direct question is fine, but unsolicited
promotion is another matter. Even product announcements where they are
relevant to the list members is fine by me, and I am sure most other people
agree it is fine as well.

This is why we have email subject headers - if you don't care about the
price of a Budgetone 100, don't read the email - simple.