[Asterisk-Users] Correction regarding price of Grandstream Budgetone 100 series phone

Bill Zhang customer at grandstream.com
Mon Jun 9 18:44:48 MST 2003

Hello Wade and Asterisk users,

As we are committed to supporting Asterisk community,
we will not be able to answer questions related to
Grandstream product through Asterisk mailing list,
this is to be fair and respectful to the Asterisk
community as a whole.

The previous email is to clear a pricing info
regarding the product because a lot users start to use
that price as reference price for the phone.

Should you have any questions and issues regarding
Grandstream product, please send your email to

info at grandstream.com or support at grandstream.com

Thank you for your attention and interest in
Grandstream product.

Best regards,

Grandstram Customer Support

Wow!  A phone manufacturer is actually monitoring this
list!

Nice work Grandstream.

Can you tell us which phones you currently have in
stock, and pricing on all
models?  Can you also let us know if your 1-port FXS
device is shipping?
Pricing?

Thanks in advance,

-wade