[Asterisk-Users] How much to use Dialogic?

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Mon Jun 9 14:08:45 MST 2003

> Slightly Off topic:
>
> What are you using to convert the digital ports to analog with DS?  We've
> tried the ATA and ATA 2, and neither have DS.  The Norstar VMI was the
only
> device we could find, but is a little overkill.

Correct, with the Norstar or BCM the ATA's don't provide DS.

I have attached a brouchure that will do it.  It converts eight ports.  I
have talked to two people who have used it extensivly.  It looks like it was
built in someone's garage, but it works well I hear.

The email was too large and got rejected by the bot.   I put it on our web
server,  mail.comtelhi.com/nortel/DS8000A.pdf if you want to download it.

I think dealer cost is about $1800.

-Matt