[Asterisk-Users] How much to use Dialogic?

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Mon Jun 9 12:29:41 MST 2003

Aloha,

I have an application to build an eight conference bridge for a Norstar.

I would have a converter to turn the digital ports into analog with
disconnect supervision.

On the digium site I only saw a single port FXO card.  I would like to use a
higher density FXO card like a D/41 or newer from Dialogic.

I noticed in the handbook 2 (draft 3/30/03) that there is a price to use
dialogic cards (Note 1, page 8).  Does anyone know how much it is?

Anyone tried this before, from what I read it should be a 10 line .conf file
to set it up.

Aloha,
Matt