[Asterisk-Users] FWD<-> *

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun Jun 8 23:15:21 MST 2003

Hi,

You can use a line like this in extensions.comf file.. Then when you dial
'8' plus 5 or 6 digits you make a dial through FWD.
Include this context in any other you want.

[fwd]
exten => _8XXXXX,1,SetCallerID,21250
exten => _8XXXXX,2,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN-1}@fwd.pulver.com

exten => _8XXXXXX,1,SetCallerID,21250
exten => _8XXXXXX,2,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN-1}@fwd.pulver.com

You can register any FWD account as an extension in your PBX, using a line
like this in sip.conf file:

register => 21250:mypassword at fwd.pulver.com/399

Put this line in [general] section of sip.conf file. When someone calls me
at FWD number 21250, extension 399 will ring.

BR,
Dan