[Asterisk-Users] anyone seen this error when running asterisk!

hallian hallian hallian at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:36:05 MST 2003

Hi all -

I'm making gradual progress implementing asterisk on my box! Now, when I
type asterisk it dies at this point.  Does anyone have any idea why this is
happening! It have checked everything but running out of options!

[app_voicemail2.so] => (Comedian Mail (Voicemail System))
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf': Found
  == Registered application 'VoiceMail2'
  == Registered application 'VoiceMailMain2'
[app_transfer.so] => (Transfer)
  == Registered application 'Transfer'
[codec_ilbc.so] => (iLBC/PCM16 (signed linear) Codec Translator)
Illegal instruction

thanks
hallian