[Asterisk-Users] Wish-to-have in Asterisk

Humberto Atristain V. hatristain at megahospedaje.com
Sat Jun 7 15:33:42 MST 2003

Dear Pals

I think all of us in this business (or most) looking at the Corn Flakes Back
Side , Wish to find a NAT Friendly VOIP solution. Thats ridiculous I know, but
what about this wish list (Personal Point of view)

Upnp support for Asterisk

STUN Support for Asterisk

Small Embedded Asterisk (just to redirect IAX) SIP-IAX , h.323-IAX or
something like that , on the End Point.
As a Nat friendly end point

the most diffuctult

Integrate IAX to RFCXXXXXX SIP , or H.323 to be recognized as Standard.

Go to SIP Interop forums and look at the possibility to integrate IAX to SIP(
or something like that)

Manufacturers include IAX as Sip, MGCP, H.323

Mark and all the others, May be a good idea to start a WISH LIST for asterisk?
Not for the experts in development, Just let comon Asterisk Users (Like Me) to
put my bit to this interesting proyect.

So if there`s a specialized developer get his Wish-List Point and start over
and move forward this proyect. step by step

Sorry for my English,

Humberto Atristain V.