[Asterisk-Users] script in perl or PGSQL to predictive dialing - progesive dialing.

C. Maj cmaj at freedomcorpse.info
Mon Jun 2 15:29:49 MST 2003

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Fernando Zuluaga waxed:

> I find the example to predictive dialing or progresive dialing.
>
> I wish to do webpage used by extensions or operators..
>   where them says click ...and the asterisk dial  to a customer and the
> extension same time.
>   (If the call is answered).

Not really predictive dialing, but try taking a look at 'sample.call'
file in the asterisk directory.  That said, I have had more success with
my predictive dialer work using the manager interface.  It provides
fine-grain reporting capabilities on call placement status, if a little
undocumented.

--Chris

--

Chris Maj <cmaj_hat_freedomcorpse_hot_info>
0xC0051F6A