[Asterisk-Users] ISDN4Linux + Asterisk and Europe

Piotr Adamiak apjapj at wp.pl
Sun Jun 1 15:33:06 MST 2003

Hello,

Anyone on this group using / implementing * and hardware certified for
use in Europe ? I believe that ISDN4Linux cards mostly have telecomm
certificates, so using them should be safe on the client side. Are there
any major issues / problems associated with using such cards with * ?
I am talking about a small / very small office with single - few lines.

All the best,

Piotr Adamiak

--
I am updating my DNA. 'Microsoft Genome 2.0' says I need to reboot my
body to continue. I am worried that I may not have enough free