[Asterisk-Users] PHP API for Manager - Plaintext auth needed?

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Thu Jul 31 21:58:29 MST 2003

I also dislike plaintext, but the vast majority of users will probably
run the PHP script on the * system itself, so plaintext won't really
hurt.  Hell, I doubt that most will even bother to run the scripts on a
secure server.

I'd say set the default to md5, but leave plaintext as an option.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks