[Asterisk-Users] PHP API for Manager - Plaintext auth needed?

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Thu Jul 31 21:48:43 MST 2003

Quick question: My PHP script is now able to connect to the manager port
and successfully authenticate using MD5. I would strongly prefer not to
do plaintext authentication at all. Would anyone object to plaintext
authentication being left out?

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Svcs. [The Fusion of Content & Connectivity]
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950