[Asterisk-Users] Best Analog sets for use w/*

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 31 18:11:11 MST 2003

>Hi All,
> I am considering testing out some analog sets with * for a customer and
>thought I would ask what analog phones are in use?  The customer would
>require the usual business functionality ie hold, conference calling, and
>preferably a soft key to vm and line apearances(correct terminology?) in
>order for secretary to see if their boss is on the phone before
transferring
>a call, etc.  I would appreciate haering any of your experiences.
you might want to take a look at http://smartalk.ca/nrgover.htm
these are analog phones designed for pc-pbx's, that have a rj-45 cable
pins 1-8 are looped as a system bus to allow you to intercom, & see which
sets are in use... the reception phone  SE310 has more soft keys & larger
display
they all have the ability to program the soft keys