[Asterisk-Users] Best Analog sets for use w/*

Andy Hester cgadmin at conserogroup.com
Thu Jul 31 17:56:46 MST 2003

Hi All,
	I am considering testing out some analog sets with * for a customer and
thought I would ask what analog phones are in use?  The customer would
require the usual business functionality ie hold, conference calling, and
preferably a soft key to vm and line apearances(correct terminology?) in
order for secretary to see if their boss is on the phone before transferring
a call, etc.  I would appreciate haering any of your experiences.

Sincerely,
Andy Hester
Consero