[Asterisk-Users] Vonage

Joe Cooke lists at jcooke.com
Thu Jul 31 14:23:52 MST 2003

I haven't tried it yet, but I believe the following is correct:

SIP id: the original 10-digit activation number that you use to initially
register your phone - this is *not* your phone number.
SIP password: <unknown>
Codec: g723.1
Server IP: packet8.net

I would assume that a packet capture would confirm most/all of this.  I'll
see if I can get a capture from my DTA tonight.

- Joe