[Asterisk-Users] Parking calls - why doesn't work?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Jul 31 05:28:30 MST 2003

Hi,

I have configured everything as requested (like in Andy's documentation):
- the file parking.conf (parking at '701', parked calls between 702-720)
- include the parkedcalls context in my phones context
When I try to park a call to 701, I get the message "I'm sorry.. this is not
a valid extension.. please try again" (my standard message for undefined
extensions).

Trying to 702 I get  "I'm sorry.. there is no call parked at that extension.
Please try again), which is a normal message.

I miss something?

Thanks,
Dan