[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail message forwarded to another extension and file format changing

Benjamin Miller BGMiller at dccinc.com
Wed Jul 30 08:17:31 MST 2003

Check the source on this.  When I send Mark a patch way back when to
allow the e-mail to be triggered to the person who gets the forwarded
message, I selfishly only coded it to handle a wav file.  Mark may have
fixed or changed this at a later point, but if not, there is probably a
to-do comment in the code to fix this.
Ben