[Asterisk-Users] X100P call detection

Leandro leandro at texnet.it
Wed Jul 30 06:50:38 MST 2003

How the X100P card detect the arrival of a call? I have a bunch of cards and they perform perfectly when connected to a PBX, but when I connect to another brand of PBX, they don't unhook the line, or in other words, they don't answer the line. If I connect a normal analog phone on the same line (even via the second RJ connector on the card), I can hear the phone ringing!
Is there some adjustament to be made to the configuration to make the X100P more sensible to the phone ring?
I notice that the old X100P cards, the one without the epox on the chip, were better in detecting the ringing.

Leandro