[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Wed Jul 30 04:31:05 MST 2003

Dan,
The time to call could be stored into database with party A and party B
phone number.

Asterisk or perhaps a script (mentions by Andy Powel in another reply) just
keep checking the database and make calls if time is < current time and the
call has not been processed yet.

In this manner, the caller can even schedule a call for tomorrow mornnig,
all he do is just insert a record in database and wait :).

Foong