[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 03:56:32 MST 2003

Foong

Take a look at the sample.call file, modifying the settings in there and copying the file to /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing will cause asterisk to dial the call.. an example config is below

Channel: SIP/1000 at mysipcontext
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: mysipcontext2
Extension: 2000

This will make asterisk dial exten 1000 in the context mysipcontext when it's answered it will then call exten 2000 in mysipcontext2..

All you need is a script to lookup in the database and generate the script file for you and it's done.

HTH

Andy