[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Wed Jul 30 01:58:10 MST 2003

Dan,

Asterisk is suppose to trigger the transfer when it successfully call both
extensions
Do you mean I have to create conference room for every call? that would not
be practicle.

Or do you have a example dialplan to to illustrate you suggestion?

Actually, we have a client that is too lazy to do all the dialing, he want a
system that will call him and also the person he wanted to call, just like
some receptionists do theese days. The different is that asterisk is taking
over the receptionist's job

thanks

Foong

> Hi Foong,
>
> But then... who and when will trigger the transfer between the two remote
> extensions?
>
> I think to something like that.
> One of the extension calls a special number, entering a password (or check
> after the Caller ID).
> Asterisk close the call, wait for answer
> Call the second extension, wait for answer
> Then, in some way (eventually through a conference mode using local
CONSOLE