[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Jul 30 01:34:31 MST 2003

Hi Foong,

But then... who and when will trigger the transfer between the two remote
extensions?

I think to something like that.
One of the extension calls a special number, entering a password (or check
after the Caller ID).
Asterisk close the call, wait for answer
Call the second extension, wait for answer
Then, in some way (eventually through a conference mode using local CONSOLE
as master) bridge the two calls.
What do you think about that?

Dan