[Asterisk-Users] Linux flavor?

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Jul 29 09:39:53 MST 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 09:41, Troy Settle wrote:
> [...]

Actually, it's been ported over to OpenBSD.  It shouldn't be too much of
a struggle to adapt Asterisk to FreeBSD, although I haven't tried yet.
The real difficulty will be in porting the zaptel drivers over to
FreeBSD.

BTW, gastman currently compiles and runs on FreeBSD.  I'd recommend
GTK-2.0, however, over GTK-1.2, as the 1.2 stuff has some critical
problems.

-Tilghman