[Asterisk-Users] Linux flavor?

Eduardo Goncalves eduardo at acenet.com.br
Tue Jul 29 06:47:43 MST 2003

	In my opinion, Debian is the best for compiling programs, because you can 'apt-get' any dependencies and its respective dependencies in a quick and clean way. You can also use auto-apt.
	And if you don't want to compile, you can 'apt-get install asterisk' and get asterisk running in seconds :-). But, I prefer the cvs version of asterisk.

[]'s
Eduardo