[Asterisk-Users] Problems with two B channels

Michael Manousos manousos at inaccessnetworks.com
Tue Jul 29 03:54:11 MST 2003

Hi kapejod,

I tried the following firmware:
Driver 3.10-02 (from card's CDROM), Protocol DSS1 Line type
Point-to-Multipoint.

CAPI Channel driver is 0.2.4a.

My capi.conf looks like this:

[general]
nationalprefix=
internationalprefix=
rxgain=1
txgain=1

[interfaces]

msn=7810
incomingmsn=7810
controller=1
softdtmf=0
context=remote
devices=2

I did the same test on a 2GHz P4 (kernel 2.4.21) system.
I still can't get the second B channel to work properly
(i get the same errors).

With "capi info" console command, I can see that the
two B channels are open (0 B channels free), but they
don't work.

If you need more info, just let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Michael.