[Asterisk-Users] Re: Panasonic and Asterisk

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa icamargo at unet.edu.ve
Mon Jul 28 06:11:27 MST 2003

Hi!

Please slow down on that, does the KX-T336 support T1/E1 cards????

If yes, where can I find them?, how much does they cost?, do the KX-T336
need any upgrade for that?

See, at my university, we have a KX-T336, 144 lines, 288 extentions, and
we want to install asterisk, but, according to the people that
administer the central, the KX-T336 does not support T1/E1 cards (I
don't know, I have found very little information about this central, and
they didn't gave me the manuals (they said that the manuals where
"lost"), so, I'm blind in this).

Regards,

Ildefonso Camargo
Administrador de la Red de Datos - UNET.
icamargo at unet.edu.ve