[Asterisk-Users] Offering an Asterisk Documentation and FAQ Portal

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Mon Jul 28 21:11:10 MST 2003

Perhaps the solution is a wiki.
Then the documentation could be a community effort.
Lots of free Wiki sofware avaibable implemented in languages of your choice
    See: http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiEngines

The most full featured one is:
    www.tikiwiki.org
Supports wiki, and you can optionally enable forums, blogs, image gallaries, etc.
I found it a lot easier to get started with than Zope.

Jim

James H. Thompson
jht at lava.net