[Asterisk-Users] Offering an Asterisk Documentation and FAQ Portal

Andy Hester cgadmin at conserogroup.com
Mon Jul 28 15:25:14 MST 2003

I have been planning to suggest this as well, but I would recommend setting
up a zope site...

If you set it up in zope you can have alot of collaboration very easily.
You could, for instance, designate certain people who have expertise in a
certain config/technology as project coordinator for that area of
documentation.  As well you could, as with any other system, create areas
for specific technologies etc for the purpose of being easy to navigate.
And of course the main benefit is the ability to have as many people
collaborate as you wish, and still maintain organization of data with very
low administration.  Have a look...I think it would make all of our lives
much easier.

www.zope.org

example site

http://www.openparadigms.com

allows you to create an account and post pages etc...

Sincerely,
Andy Hester
Consero