[Asterisk-Users] Offering an Asterisk Documentation and FAQ Portal

Damian Flynn asterisk at damian-flynn.info
Mon Jul 28 12:17:27 MST 2003

Hi,

I have resources available to host a portal specifically for the Asterisk system, to help correlate documentation, FAQ's and How To

I am new to Asterisk, and my hardest work is in locating information on using or configuring the software.

Would Mark, John or any of you feel this would be of benefit to host?

I am offering a PHP-NUKE portal for this, (Unless you know of a better solution!)

Regards
Damian