[Asterisk-Users] Call transfer on ATA186

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Jul 28 09:24:46 MST 2003

Hi Iain,

> The basic call transfer functions, set with the T and t options to the
dial
> application and triggered by pressing a # work fine for me.
I have T and t options in dial application, but how can '#' be used for
transfer.
Escuse my ignorance...

> Make sure that
> you have set the DialPlan on the ATA 186 so as not to grab the # (ie look
> for any ># character pairs and change the second character or remove it).
Where to do that? In the extensions.conf file?

Now I have used Flash key to put the other part on hold and then dial to the
new extension and after this one answer, I close the phone.
It works in that way only if the last party is anything else, but not
another ATA186.

Thanks for your support,
Dan