[Asterisk-Users] Call transfer on ATA186

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Mon Jul 28 09:17:48 MST 2003

The basic call transfer functions, set with the T and t options to the dial
application and triggered by pressing a # work fine for me.  Make sure that
you have set the DialPlan on the ATA 186 so as not to grab the # (ie look
for any ># character pairs and change the second character or remove it).

  Iain