[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Fritz & RedHat 8.0

Stuart Hirst shirst at easynet.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 00:46:22 MST 2003

I would like to use the CAPI drivers and I have downloaded the drivers
from the AVM site but when I do a "make" in the fritz directory it exits
with :

make[1]: *** [tools.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/fritz/src.drv'
make: *** [drv] Error 2

I guess that this is because I don't have ISDN tools loaded correctly. I
have tried "modprobe isdn" but there is still not difference.

How do I make sure that I have the ISDN tools loaded correctly ?

Does the standard RH 8.0 kernel have precompiled the right options ?

Thanks for your help.

Stuart