[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Fritz & RedHat 8.0

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Jul 28 00:01:16 MST 2003

I have set one up on RH9 but I am sure the process is the same.. its not very well documented I am afraid..

Basically download the CAPI drivers from the AVM site..

Extract them and then run "make" and then "make install"..

Make sure you have the ISDN tools loaded..

Create a file in etc called capi.conf and put the following line into it..
fcpci     -     -     -     -     -     -

Save it and then try capiinit start..

It will complain that the module will taint the kernel but it still works..

then to verify its loaded run "capiinfo"

Hope that helps..