[Asterisk-Users] Best software SIP client

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Sat Jul 26 17:53:57 MST 2003

At 10:31 AM 7/26/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>I had the same kind of problem until I upgraded my asterisk-0.4.0 to
>latest CVS. Then X-Lite kind of worked : I could hear and the
>announcements and let a message in my voicemail.
>
>But DTMF doesn't seem to work : I tried to log in my voicemail to hear my
>messages, "dialed" the good "password", but asterisk never seemed to
>receive what I typed, specifically, 0 doesn't seem to work well.

DTMF works for me, but from softphones it seems to take a second or two for
the voicemail system
to respond to the keypress. This doesn't seem to happen when calling, for
example, into the voicemail
from my cell phone.

  --
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Svcs. [The Fusion of Content & Connectivity]
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950 **NEW ADDRESS**