[Asterisk-Users] Best software SIP client

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Fri Jul 25 18:07:33 MST 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Dave Packham wrote:

> Fixed it.... I have audio now... uninstall everything xten makes and
> manually clear out all the xten/xlite stuff from the registry.. search
> for XtenNetwork and kill the keys.  reinstall Xpro and it works... go
> figure

For what it's worth, I was having lots of problems until I did just
this... but I think it's because I screwed up configuration of X-Lite.
But an uninstall/registry clean followed by a reinstall and a proper
configuration of all of the relevant settings worked. I'm now doing
inbound and outbound calls through our Asterisk using X-Lite (the
most recent build, which I believe is 1050).

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Svcs. [The Fusion of Content & Connectivity]
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950