[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk SIP + Grandstream 100 phone

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Sat Jul 26 08:44:33 MST 2003

My sip .conf entry for the gs phone looks like this..

[2010]
type = friend
context = local
sectet = xxx
host = dynamic
callerid = Name <2010>

Your sound issue sounds like a codec problem, make sure you have not disabled ulaw or alaw cos these are the only codecs that work with the GS phones.. Unless you have purchased G.729 licenses in which case you can use that as well..

THese phones are vey simple so you should be able to get it working easily..

Later..