[Asterisk-Users] Configuration sample for isdn4linux?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Fri Jul 25 10:31:30 MST 2003

Hi Holger,

the AVM-A1 (fritz card) has capi4linux drivers (ftp.avmd.de/cardware)
which may already be included in your distro.

get chan_capi at http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/ and read the
README and INSTALL file.

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net