[Asterisk-Users] SetLanguage application doesn;t seem to work in latest Asterisk

Panagidou Anna anpanag at hol.net
Fri Jul 25 03:15:54 MST 2003

Hello everybody,

I have installed Asterisk from CVS (18/07/2003) and although everything
works fine, SetLanguage application doesn't seem to work. As it used to
work with previous version I wonder if I am missing something here.

The relevant line in extensions.conf is:

exten => 3,1,SetLanguage(gr)

In the directory where Asterisk sounf files reside, I have installed
files of the type file-gr.gsm. However, although the SetLanguage(gr)
application is executed,  only the plain file.gsm files are played.

Note that I haven't setup gr as a language in any other configuration
file.

Any clues are welcome.

Thanks

Anna Panagidou