[Asterisk-Users] IAXTel Connect Problem - Mini Frame

Simon Scotland simon at thescotlands.com
Thu Jul 24 08:40:13 MST 2003

I'm new to the Asterisk software but have successfully set it up to make
and receive calls using FXO cards, voicemail transfer etc.

I can successfully call the Digium test IAX using the examples provided.
I have signed up for an IAX tel account and got a number.

The extensions have been set up as per the examples from IAX tel.
However when I try to place a call this is what I get:

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/2000-764d",
"IAX2/mrecosse:********@iaxtel.com/1700XXXXXXX at iaxtel") in new stack
    -- Called mrecosse:********@iaxtel.com/1700XXXXXXX at iaxtel
    -- Call accepted by 12.37.165.130 (format 2)
    -- Format for call is 2
WARNING[1176988976]: File chan_iax2.c, Line 4453 (socket_read): Received
mini frame before first full voice frame
 WARNING[1176988976]: File chan_iax2.c, Line 4453 (socket_read):
Received mini frame before first full voice frame
WARNING[1176988976]: File chan_iax2.c, Line 4453 (socket_read): Received
mini frame before first full voice frame
 WARNING[1176988976]: File chan_iax2.c, Line 4453 (socket_read):
Received mini frame before first full voice frame

which just seems to repeat forever....

I hear nothing, and the call doesn't seem to go through.

Obviously I have replaced my password and the number I dial with * and
X!

My phone is a Snom 200 and as I say I can make calls between the two
phones I have and the POTS world without problems.

Any ideas?????