[Asterisk-Users] voicemail enhancements

Daryl Jones daryl at tcomeng.com
Thu Jul 24 08:16:07 MST 2003

Brad's recent list of enhancements look good, but I haven't looked
at the code yet. If the code looks good, I hope it will be committed
to the project CVS.

Here's a partial list of enhancements that I would like to see in
Comedian Mail.  I am probably interested in helping to fund the
enhancement of Asterisk voicemail.  Is anyone else interested?

-Address message to multiple recipients
-Forward message to multiple recipients
-Recipient groups maintained by a user-accessible web page
-Scheduled future deliver
-Say digits of calling number when requested
-Reminder paging notification until message is retrieved