[Asterisk-Users] the 'pound' and '#' are the same?

johncn info at itwav.com
Thu Jul 24 11:15:53 MST 2003

Hi,
I am translating the voice files of voicemail now.  I don't know if the POUND and # are the same key in the telephone's keypad. If they are same, how could we understand the following message:

 %vm-msginstruct.gsm%To hear the next message press 6, to repeat this message press 5, to hear the previous message press 4, to delete or undelete this message press seven, to quite voicemail press pound.  During message playback, you may press * to rewind, and # to fast forward.

Regards.