[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as a stand alone voice mail server

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Wed Jul 23 19:10:48 MST 2003

Sounds like * would be perfect for me to start with a PRI and a few
hundred numbers to create a standalone voicemail system.  Can I assume
that individual mailboxes can be identified by the DNIS information
passed in from the switch?  Can I also assume that voicemail can be
stored on the server or delivered to the recipient via email?

What type of hardware would be needed to support a VM-only system that
can scale up to 4 PRI or so?

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks