[Asterisk-Users] how do I do s extensions with PRI

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jul 23 16:21:29 MST 2003

The way I do this is to create a separate context that has a
"match-all" statement, and then jump to a supplemental context that
does the real matching.  Just use ${EXTEN} in the Goto jump.  You can
also just put the _X. in front of the other extensions in the same
context, but I like to keep things a little bit apart to prevent
ordering confusion.

[generic1]
exten => _X.,1,SetVar(FOO=BAR)
exten => _X.,2,BogoApplication(some-variables)
exten => _X.,3,Goto(generic2,${EXTEN},1)

[generic2]
exten => _345.,1,Dial(SIP/345)
.
.
.
(etc. - all of your "real" matches in here)

JT