[Asterisk-Users] Dynamically setting up/tearing down extensions

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Mon Jul 21 23:25:20 MST 2003

DynExtenDB is not even close to being the proper way to achieve dynamic
extensions.

Karl (klasstek) and myself (mainly Karl) has spent a few clock cycles
figuring out how to make dynamic extensions happen, but we had no real
motivation to finish the task.

Find either one of us on IRC or search the mailing list archives.

Jeremy McNamara