[Asterisk-Users] Dynamically setting up/tearing down extensions

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Mon Jul 21 07:35:32 MST 2003

Hey!

http://andreasotto.net/asterisk/

> PS: We never finished the Aegir Addon stuff. Maybe we can do that over
> iaxtel sometime?

I haven't forgotten about it, I just haven't had time to do it. I moved
about 2,500 miles across the US from Ohio to California at the end of last
month. I also have to do a reinstall of my Aegir/Midgard setup since I
managed to break it. I'll start on this this week.

--
Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge, JustThe.net

"Microsoft must think they're a navy, they open so many ports."