[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer

surajee at infotechs.lk surajee at infotechs.lk
Fri Jul 18 22:01:29 MST 2003

hi,

Can anybody pls tell me, how to increase the time gap between 2 digits when you  transfer a call.
ie, the operator answers the call, and presses hash key to transfer, and then enters the extension
number, some times, it timeouts too quickly before the operator enters the whole extension number
(may be bcos the operator is slow).
I tried the following, but it doesn't seems to be helping when it comes to call transfering
exten => s,4,DigitTimeout,5             ; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,5,ResponseTimeout,10         ; Set Response Timeout to 10 seconds

can anybody gv me an idea?

Thank you inadvance,
Surajee

--------------This mail sent through OmniBIS.com--------------