[Asterisk-Users] VoIP in hotels

Jonathan Young ganni21 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:20:29 MST 2003

Our company can offer VoIP to premises and domestic users and bill the
premises as a whole. We need something to enable the hotel owner to bill
each guest in a hotel in real time. What solutions do exist presently?

(PS: Our radius (and every telephony equipment outside the hotel) does not
recognise which room in the hotel initiated the international (VoIP) call,
so that's the main problem - Only the hotel's PMS knows which guest phoned,
so with our current setup we cannot bill the individual guest, but the hotel
as a whole)

Jonathan