[Asterisk-Users] AGI & Silence detection

Stuart Hirst shirst at easynet.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 15:34:49 MST 2003

What I am looking to do is to dial a number where I expect to get
someone's voicemail, wait for their greeting to finish and then play an
MP3 and hangup. So in answer to your question I am looking to detect a
silence for x milliseconds within a given time variable and if "true"
then I would assume that their greeting had finished and play my message
or if false, I might assume that something failed and redial the call.