[Asterisk-Users] AGI & Silence detection

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jul 17 15:27:47 MST 2003

In AGI you can't as there is no access to the audio stream. In EAGI you
get access to the audio stream on FD 4, You can then use that for
detection on your own. But the best option might be to write a function
into agi that uses the silence detection that I believe is available via
dsp.c. I'm not sure what type of event you would want to through back at
the script when the threshold was exceeded.